TEACHING IS THE PROFESSION THAT TEACHES ALL

OF OTHER PROFFESIONS ...

Tuesday 6 May 2014

CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN


I am a teacher in SMK Convent Pulau Tikus, Pulau Pinang. I have been teaching for 4 months in this school since i was just transferred here at the beginning of year 2014. I love to be a teacher especially chemistry teacher. I am doing Post-graduate Program in Chemistry Education to improve myself and my teaching skills to help my students in school. My career development plan is very simple. 


First of all, i will enhance my abilities in educating students in order to improve student learning by attaining my Master Degree in Chemistry in Education which another 2 semester to be going on. 

I will acquire multiple strategies to improve and reflect upon my classroom 
instruction in order to become a better mentor/idol to new teachers by participating in appropriate professional development in-services.

I will promote collaboration among staff members to better align our curriculum by 
leading professional committees targeting long range planning for services to special needs students and families.

I will continue to develop proficiency in technological areas that support instruction through the internet, workshops, and ongoing tech updates so that i will not miss the best of technologies can offer in order to assist me in my instructional practices. I will learn how to use new technology in order to incorporate classroom technology into my instructional practices to enhance student learning. 

I wish I could become a great Chemistry teacher and all my students love the subject of Chemistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment