TEACHING IS THE PROFESSION THAT TEACHES ALL

OF OTHER PROFFESIONS ...

Monday 5 May 2014

REFLECTION 4 - MICROSOFT PUBLISHER

MICROSOFT PUBLISHER PRESENTED BY  NURUL AIN !!!

Using Microsoft Publisher has endless benefits. Being a user-friendly application, it helped me to manage my work and get the job done with its organized and easy to understand interface.  In my profession as a teacher, it enabled me to publish cards and programme booklet for my events in school . It also assisted in creating other documents such as banners, posters, brochures and charts for my classroom. I really enjoy using Microsoft Publisher, because it enhances creativity and my designing skills. 

I used Microsoft Publisher to do Brochure for event in school....


Exploring Microsoft Publisher, I learned how to use the many features of the program. I learned how to create logos, preview different font and color schemes, convert publications for viewing on the internet, and how to create professional looking layouts using Publisher’s many templates. I also discovered that Microsoft Publisher can be used in many the same ways as Microsoft Word such as inserting images, drawing, and WordArt. Working with and learning the skills associated with Microsoft Publisher, would greatly benefit me especially in my profession as a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment