TEACHING IS THE PROFESSION THAT TEACHES ALL

OF OTHER PROFFESIONS ...

Sunday 4 May 2014

REFLECTION 1 - BLOGSPOT

BLOGSPOT PRESENTED BY SYARFA FURZANNE (ME)!!!!

As I look back on my presentation and the preparation that when into it I am amazed by the amount I’ve learned from this one small exercise to present blogspot to all my class member. I'm afraid that i might not be able to present well. 
In the rest of this reflection I am going to write reflecting on different parts of my presentation and how I could have done it better and improve it for the next time.
I definitely found that to make a presentation on a topic the presenter must have an interest and a great knowledge of the topic and of course time. I've did blog before but only based on the basic using of blogspot. So, i've to try and search more on how to use blogspot maximumly before presenting to the class. 
I also found that if visual aid is going to be used for the presentation, like a power point presentation a lot of work has to go into developing and making sure that the visual aid isn’t the whole presentation and that you have other notes to help with it. It is also important that if visual aid is going to be used you make sure that it will work at the time of the presentation. I'm happy during the presentation because the computers and slides and internet wokrs greatly on that day. 
I found that structure of the presentation is very important so that the audience can follow it and understand the presentation. I hope that all my classmates can understand my presentation and be able to help them in using blogspot later on. I also add up question and answer session so that if my classmates have any problem regarding the blogspot, they can raise up. 
Nervousness is a major problem for many people during public speaking. But for me, i found out that i only feel nervous at the beginning and then already can present loudly and clearly. I think that nervousness before this has been resolved through my experiences as a teacher in conducting my lessons. 
Because of presenting blogspot, surprisingly i love to blog more but because of time lacking, i have to really concentrate of my work and my assignment before i can write anything in blogspot. Actually blogspot also can make friends when you allow people who read your blog to become your follower. i hope that i can continue blogging in future in terms of delivering content of the chemistry subject plus writing about cooking too... hehehe...
Finally, I would like to thank my fellow classmates and lecturer for the feedback I was given for this presentation which helped me write this reflection and improve my presenting skills.
THANKS AGAIN.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment