TEACHING IS THE PROFESSION THAT TEACHES ALL

OF OTHER PROFFESIONS ...

Monday 5 May 2014

REFLECTION 8 - MOVIE MAKER

WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER  PRESENTED BY NORLIYANA !!!!


The next software that we learned is Window Movie Maker that enables us to create home movies and slide shows, complete with professional looking titles, transitions, effects, music and even narrations.


I've used Movie Maker before and i love to use Movie Maker. What I learned while using Movie Maker is how to find quotes for my topic, and find pictures of my topic. Then upload them onto Movie Maker, and drag them to a slide. And type in quotes to put in the slide.  And change the font, and color of the slides, and the text. Also, how to go do downloads.nl to search a song, and upload it. Then upload it to Movie Maker, and add it to my slide. Also, how to add transitions in the slide, and in-between the slides, to show a transition when the next slide/picture/ quote comes up.  Something I liked about Movie Maker was that you can add your own pictures, and change the color of the slides, and text. Another thing I like about Movie Maker is, that we get to find our own music, and add is to the slide, and Movie Maker to go with the subject we picked. Plus, it is very easy to explore. 


Have a look at my wedding plots... hehehe...




No comments:

Post a Comment